SP Training has been training people to drive HGVs and large vehicles since 1994. We have developed effective, class leading courses that give you the best chance to pass first time. No gimmicks, no hidden pricing, just high quality training with experienced DVSA instructors who care passionately about you passing. Learn to drive HGVs and Buses with our expert instructors!

Gaining your LGV licence is a large investment so it is important to choose the right people. We have some of the highest pass rates in the country and are able to offer flexible training packages.


How can I learn to drive HGVs and Buses?

To see the steps you need to take for these HGV and Bus licences, click on the relevant link below:

What do I need to do to get a Rigid Cat C licence

The Category C licence, otherwise known as the Class 2 Licence or Rigid Licence, allows you to  drive vehicles over 3.5 tonnes, but must not exceed 32 tonnes. This licence typically covers a vehicle with a cab and trailer fixed permanently together. Find out all you need to know to gain your Cat C licence!


What do I need to do to get an Artic Cat C+E licence

The Category C+E licence, otherwise known as the Class 1 Licence or Artic Licence, is the most comprehensive licence you can earn! With this licence, drivers can drive and handle a drawbar or articulated vehicle (artic). This means you can drive vehicles over 3,500kg with a trailer over 750kg. Find out all you need to know to gain your Cat C+E licence!


Bus – Category D


Useful Information

Medical Advice


Act now and train with the best in the industry! Call 01228 530 552 or email info@sptraininguk.com

Happy to Help

To discuss your training needs and available dates, please call 01228 530 552.

Contact us ›
Subscribe for our latest offers and updates